Skip to main content
Traffic Tickets

How to Pay Your Ticket in Kenner

If you are ticketed while driving, do not pay the ticket without consulting an attorney! It is never cheaper to simply pay the fine online. Our experienced lawyers can save you hundreds of dollars by fighting your traffic ticket in court for you. It is likely that you won’t even have to go to court. You can save a considerable amount of time and money by hiring a talented New Orleans traffic attorney like John Radziewicz to fight that traffic ticket.

I am often asked how to pay tickets, fees and fines received in Kenner, Louisiana. Here are your choices.

Paying for Traffic Tickets in Kenner, Louisiana

Pay In Person

If your citation does not require a court appearance, you can pay your ticket in person at the Clerk of Court Office. The address is 415 Williams Boulevard, Kenner, Louisiana. The phone number is (504) 468-7277.

If your citation does not require a court appearance, you also have the option to pay by mailing a money order or cashier’s check made payable to “City of Kenner.” Do not send cash through the mail.

Mail payments to:

Clerk of Court
415 Williams Blvd.
Kenner, LA 70062

(Be sure to mail all payments before the scheduled court date.)

If your citation does not require a court appearance, you can also elect to make your payment online at:

(Note: You will have to pay a convenience fee for all transactions processed through the site.)

Online payments can be made using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover (credit or debit).

Click here to pay your ticket online in Kenner
Always remember to include your ticket number on your check. The ticket number is the best way for the Clerk’s Office to know which ticket to apply your payment to.

Hire Crescent City Law to Fight your Ticket in Kenner

It’s possible to get a speeding ticket dismissed in Kenner. As your traffic ticket lawyer, I will represent your case in court and aggressively fight to get your ticket so you don’t have to worry about your insurance going up. Click here to submit your ticket or call (504) 264-9492 to discuss your case.

Contact Us

    How would you like to be contacted? You may select both options.

    Skip to content